Barlow Tyrie Equinox Range
One of Barlow Tyrie's favorite contemporary ranges, that you may well have seen showcased at the prestigious RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
The Barlow Tyrie Equinox collection offers an array of contemporary options, making it a perfect addition to a modern living area. This range from Barlow includes Dinging, High Dining and Occasional Furniture, offering a choice of table top materials, such as Teak, Ceramic and HPL. Stackable chair options are available as well as easy to clean all weather Sunbrella® fabrics.
The Equinox range is made using 316 'Marine Grade' Stainless Steel, which is perfect for using outside, even able to withstand the harshest marine environments. Care should be taken with your furniture and we recommend some biannual maintenance,rinsing your furniture with fresh water and using Barlow Tyrie Care Products to help preserve the stunning look of your furniture. In harsher chlorinated environments Barlow Tyrie recommend a more regular cleaning regime, using the Barlow Tyrie Stainless Steel cleaner every other month.
The Equinox range includes, Teak, Ceramic and HPL table tops:
- The Ceramic option is an Italian 'high-fired' material that is colour fast and stain-proof. It requires the least care as it is scratch resistant and offers a choice of attractive colours.
- The High Pressure Laminate material is a man-made product using various resins that are bonded under high pressure. HPL offers a contemporary stylish look, that is easy to keep clean.
- Barlow Tyrie's Teak is synonymous to the brand and gives your contemporary Equinox look a warmer and more traditional appearance.
Barlow Tyrie Equinox Key Features Features:
* Premium 316 'marine grade Stainless Steel'
* Textilene® slings - strong, durable and mildew resistant
* Minimal Maintenance - 4SSCG Stainless Steel Clean & Guard
* Powder Coated options
* Stacking Chairs and Sun Loungers
* Can be combined with the Barlow Tyrie Mercury Range